Has anyone applied to NSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

just

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was not able to acess the net for a long time, has anyone applied to NSU. Lets keep each other informed.
bye..:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I assume that's Nova right??? nope, I didn't apply. :D

hello just..

I applied to Nova.. :mad: I haven't heard a peep out of them since.. no interview call, no letter of acknowledgement on receiving the application, no one picks up the phone, or answers messages... so I sent a cousin who lives in Ft. Lauderdale to find out whats going on.. they say they're full up for the year. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tasha

Members don't see this ad :)
you cant simply apply to nova from over seas,you have to be florida resident.

Originally posted by toothlord
you cant simply apply to nova from over seas,you have to be florida resident.

i dont think so

hi guys
i applied to NOVA .I recieved an interview letter yday .my interview is on april 30th .Anybody who is attending NOVA interview plz let me know

Originally posted by smilee
hi guys
i applied to NOVA .I recieved an interview letter yday .my interview is on april 30th .Anybody who is attending NOVA interview plz let me know

Smilee are you a FL resident?

no.i live in virginia

Here is what I heared, We need not be a florida resident to apply but preference is given to florida residents.

That sucks:eek: isn't it?

i applied to nova and received an interview letter last week, but i have canceled the appointment .

Originally posted by smilee
no.i live in virginia

Hi,
i live in richmon, virginia,. nice to see someone from virginia. where are u located?

sanju

congrats smilee on ur interview

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
thanx ann.nice to see u too sanju .i live in fairfax virginia
doc_redd! can i ask u why u canceled the NOVA appointment

Hi smilee,
Congrats , can u plzzz share ur scores :laugh:
Actually one of my friend said that they were interviewing only candidates above 90 , is that true
Has anyone with a score below 90 in Part I received interview letter.

Hey I guess you folks must be green card holders?
Isn't that a prerequisit for NSU

no!i dont have a green card
my scores are NBDE 90
toefl 267
gpa 3.82

hi smilee,
as i got accepted in boston and already paid the registration fee ,i had to cancel the interview with NSU ........
btw.........have u applied to other colleges ?
my 2 cents on NSU interview,
---expect more than 1 interviewer [varies from 2 to 5],
----expect general questions [like why dentistry,why nova,tell about urself etc] as well as funny questions [like, If you could be a piece of furniture, what would you be?,,,do you work with your hands in any activities?,,,who would you sit next to on a plane?"]]]etc...........
i am telling u what i read in "dental school interview feedback" i am not exaggerating or intimidating u ,i am only cautioning u.Be prepared for everything .don`t worry ,be happy,relax and just be urself..............ALL THE VERY BEST....

just for information,
it seems, that Nova was the most applied to dental school in the nation with 2,400 applicants (around 325 are interviewed).

hey pinktooth,
i am neither a green card holder, nor a resident of florida ......

and just..........
Actually one of my friend said that they were interviewing only candidates above 90 , is that true
i don`t know if this is true,but my score is also above 90 .........

Originally posted by doc_redd
just for information,
it seems, that Nova was the most applied to dental school in the nation with 2,400 applicants (around 325 are interviewed).

That's for their regular DDS class, right?

hi thanks doc_redd !congrats to as u got accepted in BU.I also applied to boston but they said interview dates are over
anyway,thanks a lot for the info
plz let me know if u come to know more abt it

Congrats Smilee!!!All the Best for your interview.
I had called innumerable times to NSU but by the time i got the application it was already well past its deadline!!! :eek: what Tasha says is true ..they never recieve calls or follow up on messages!
Pinktooth , a green card isn't needed for NSU, they do give a preference for Fl residents tho'.

Congrats Doc _redd for getting accepted to BU.:clap: :clap: :clap:

yup elementz tasha, nsu is really slow in this aspect. whn i finally got my application is was nearing the deadline. the school didnt impress me. i thought i would giv it a miss.
:mad:

Thanks and good luck elementz & smilee.........

That's for their regular DDS class, right?
I am not sure meggs [i like the name meggs].but i guess u r right .........

I am not sure meggs [i like the name meggs].but i guess u r right .........

It was supossed to be Ginger Meggs, but it was taken at the time of registration. I've thought about it getting it changed to sometime that sounds alike, but I'm too lazy to start over the new name thing. :oops:

any significance to that name ;)

http://www.gingermeggs.com/

MeggsTitletrans.gif

My "favourite" as well. I specially like the tiny messagges that aren't part of the actual conversation. They're very funny quotations.