Has anyone applied to UMES? Question about their Supplemental App.

Started by Kuhdaytee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kuhdaytee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed admissions on 8/8 and haven't heard anything back. I'd like an answer ASAP because they have rolling admissions.

Did you fill out the Statement of Purpose and Recommendation forms? The recommendation one seems redundant because the school uses PTCAS, and I'm confused about the statement of purpose form because there isn't much room to write on it, and it asks for your social security number for some reason.
 
I emailed admissions on 8/8 and haven't heard anything back. I'd like an answer ASAP because they have rolling admissions.

Did you fill out the Statement of Purpose and Recommendation forms? The recommendation one seems redundant because the school uses PTCAS, and I'm confused about the statement of purpose form because there isn't much room to write on it, and it asks for your social security number for some reason.

I realize this was for the last application cycle, but what did you end up doing?
 
I realize this was for the last application cycle, but what did you end up doing?

I don't actually remember what I did. I would call the school and also email them and see if you can hear back. I submitted around August 8th or so, and the first interviews were September 11/12 if that helps at all (at least I think they were the first interviews, I interviewed on the 12th.
 
I'm pretty sure I filled out the statement of purpose and left the social securitu number blank, but I'm not sure if the school specifically told me to do that or not.