Has anyone applied to University of Washington?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Zz

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I got Iv from August 16-19. Any female planing to share accommodation ?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi, i have received IV for 23rd aug.
thanks alot

Can anyone guide regarding their Iv>
- do they allow water for handpiece in bench test?
-do you have to take your own instruments/teeth?
-scrubs/ no scrubs?
hope to meet some of you on 23rd.
God bless you all.
thanks.

Hi Shefdent,

I am also interviewing on the 23rd.. are you sharing accommodation with anyone? Also, can you share the information you have for the bench test procedures?

Thanks,
DrT

Did anyone else get an invite today for UWash? I am still waiting. Are they done with sending all invites?

Hi Shefdent,

I am also interviewing on the 23rd.. are you sharing accommodation with anyone? Also, can you share the information you have for the bench test procedures?

Thanks,
DrT

HI i changed my iv for 23rd slot. Are you looking to share accommodation?

Hi I am flying from CA. Anyone female looking forward to share accommodation on 23, 24 & 25th ?
And guys, I submitted my supplemental quiz on August 5th and got iv on August 7th.

drsd87,

Hi, yes, I am looking to share accommodation.. I will also be interviewing from 23-35. Currently I am in India, and it all depends on my visa. Can you inbox me where you are and if you have booked a place to stay?

Thanks,
DrT

have you guys received detailed schedule? how can we book without knowing schedule?? do we reach seatle one day before iv or on the day of iv?? and same about leaving?? i will really appreciate your help.
thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey shefdent,

I was planning on arriving on the 22nd, since the iv is on the 23rd. I'll be leaving on the evening of the 25th (late evening), I presume the bench test will be over by 5.

Thanks,
DrT

Thats right dr T. i was thinkin the same 22-23rd. But i am waiting for the detailed schedule as well

Hi guys,
I think we should arrive on augut 22, a day before Iv. But not sure about leaving. I am waiting for detailed schedule before I book my travel tickets. We can't be sure it's till 25th because in the previous email I got for august 16-19, which I rescheduled for 23rd session. So i am not sure if it ends on 25th and flu back that day.

hey guys. just a question.. how you guys planning on practicing for the bech test they have.. any suggestions.

Hi guys,
I think we should arrive on augut 22, a day before Iv. But not sure about leaving. I am waiting for detailed schedule before I book my travel tickets. We can't be sure it's till 25th because in the previous email I got for august 16-19, which I rescheduled for 23rd session. So i am not sure if it ends on 25th and flu back that day.

exactly, thats my confusion too...hopefully it will all get clear as soon as we get the schedule. so lets wait it out for another day.

Hey. I got an invite for the iv aswell. Did anyone get the detailed email regarding the iv?
Plus ive heard they are done with sending the invites

Hey
We are waiting for the detailed schedule as well. Which dates you got?

Does anyone have iv on 23rd and bench test on 27th, 28th? Please PM me

Just got the detailed schedule. Bench test is damn extensive

How was the iv and bench exam? Those who had it on the 16th?

Can anyone share their bench exam experience? Not to get too specific, but just a general idea.. should we be too worried? Thanks!

I guess they put 25 applicants to the wait list. How was last year? Did anyone in the wait list get accepted? any info????

They wait list only 5 and last year 1 got accepted from wait list

Hi,

The bench exam was quite extensive, and tested on RCT preparation and restoration, composite and amalgam restoration, crown cutting and waxing and RPD design. I thought I did quite well on most areas, but I didn't get accepted.. I know one person who did get accepted. I can tell you that she had several years of experience working as a dentist but not much more .. just keep practicing I guess until you get that acceptance :)

Cheers,
T

Hi,

The bench exam was quite extensive, and tested on RCT preparation and restoration, composite and amalgam restoration, crown cutting and waxing and RPD design. I thought I did quite well on most areas, but I didn't get accepted.. I know one person who did get accepted. I can tell you that she had several years of experience working as a dentist but not much more .. just keep practicing I guess until you get that acceptance :)

Cheers,
T

can you check ur inbox pls .. thanks