Has anyone applied to University of Washington?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got declined today :(
Tooooo early

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was that by an email or mail Rola?

Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea what all is asked for Washington interview? Also did anyone hear anything from Washington?

Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea what all is asked for Washington interview? Also did anyone hear anything from Washington?

Hi does anyone knows about the secondary application....what kind of questions they ask in that...please reply..its urgent...thanks..:thumbup:

Does anyone know about the secondary application 'case based' questions? please share. How many people got the secondary application mail? thanks

Hi does anyone knows about the secondary application....what kind of questions they ask in that...please reply..its urgent...thanks..:thumbup:

did u receive the secondary application email? or u just heard about it?

hey whats up? long time not hear from u

did u receive any email from washington?

text me plz

Does anyone know about the secondary application 'case based' questions? please share. How many people got the secondary application mail? thanks

I received email about 2ndary application. Does anyone know what kind of question they ask?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey can anybody tell me please what kind of questions are asked in secondary application?...I am kind of confused regarding the case based questions...Can anybody please help....its urgent

Received one.. Their interview process was never like this during the passed years.:confused:

Any idea about the type of questions asked?

Nope, and I doubt if someone knows.

We are basically the first ones to go through this type of process. I have checked most of the threads of Washington University.:scared:

Nope, and I doubt if someone knows.

We are basically the first ones to go through this type of process. I have checked most of the threads of Washington University.:scared:[/QOTE]

did they send the email to everyone selected yesterday or there still more coming soon?

Can anybody help me with the supplementary questions asked..? What are they about? Pls help.

I got the supplement email,too. I did not try it yet,but since its due is in 3days, I should do it soon. Is there anyone who tried first? Really need advice! Please help

I got the supplement email,too. I did not try it yet,but since its due is in 3days, I should do it soon. Is there anyone who tried first? Really need advice! Please help

When you got it?

CAn anyone please share some information regarding the supplementary application?

CAn anyone please share some information regarding the supplementary application?

DID U RECEIVE ONE?
Do u think they send emails to everyone selected or there is still more?

This is the second step of app process .. Whosoever got it. Among them will be called for an interview
Gud luck guys :)

Can anyone confirms at least if the questions have multiple choices?

Are they gona send more supplemental
Or its done ??? :(

I got the same email today..
How many and What types of questions in that test? Did anyone go through this in the past 2 days?
Thanks

Got rejection e-mail today.:confused:

sorry about that..all the best for other schools.
Did you do the supplemental application? was this rejection sent before or after supplemental application.

sorry about that..all the best for other schools.
Did you do the supplemental application? was this rejection sent before or after supplemental application.

Thanks for the support. No, didn't received any secondary application. Straightway rejection.

Please don't post any questions/information that are related to the supplemental. Some people have not taken theirs yet.

Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
Sorry. Will tc. Didnt know about more batches being invited.

Please remove your comment which quotes me.

Apologies.

To whom did u guys send the confirmation number. I sent mine to memory a few days ago but havent heard back since

I think its too early, let's give them a week or two to review :)

To whom did u guys send the confirmation number. I sent mine to memory a few days ago but havent heard back since[/

I guess nobody has heard anything till now after submitting the test. So let's wait!!

Hi guys!!

I got an interview offer from U Washington! However, it is asking to schedule in next week, which is highly impossible! I have to go for visa interview and then come to the US (if I get)! Anyone else know anything about this? Do you know if they can give alternate dates, in the last week of August?

Any help is appreciated! And good luck to all!

Thanks,
DrT

Hi guys!!

I got an interview offer from U Washington! However, it is asking to schedule in next week, which is highly impossible! I have to go for visa interview and then come to the US (if I get)! Anyone else know anything about this? Do you know if they can give alternate dates, in the last week of August?

Thanks,
DrT

Congrats for the invite! Are you allowed to choose the date for the interview next week? You should probably call and request to allow some time for scheduling travel plans. What are your dates for the interview?

Hi guys!!

Thanks,
DrT

hey can you please tell me when you received the invitation.... i havent received anything since my submission of secondary application....

I just received a few minutes ago via email..I'm not sure but I plan to ask all these questions and will let you know.. good luck and thanks!

I just received a few minutes ago via email..I'm not sure but I plan to ask all these questions and will let you know.. good luck and thanks!

can you please tell me that when you submitted your secondary application
Thanks

Hi 88dentist,

I submitted my secondary application on Thu Aug 1st.

Thanks,
Dr. T

Hi guys!!

Thanks,
DrT

Can you please tell me on what dates do you have the interview? Thanks.

Aug 16-19th.. but am not in US so not sure I can make that date! How about you?