Has anyone been accepted to OHSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mailis

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my application is "under review" at OHSU. Has anyone been accepted and do you like the school?

Members don't see this ad.

A few people have gotten in that I know of.
I am still under review also.
They didn't start offering interviews utill the end of october-and i think that they are doing it by gpa it seems that those with 3.85+ and dat20+ got interviewed first. they are a little behind compared to other schools-but that isn't a bad thing. I just means we will have to be patient. which is sooo hard

mailis said:
my application is "under review" at OHSU. Has anyone been accepted and do you like the school?

I was accepted to OHSU. I was very impressed with the school. The atmosphere there is great and I was treated very well by everybody. I would be very happy to attend OHSU. They have a great reputation and have made some great improvements in the recent years. I'm just waiting for news from my local state school, which would be cheeper and more convenient. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi brainfreeze
What impressed you about OHSU, and what kind of improvements have they done?

I got rejected.........with no interview...........their losss........my gain
Sounds cool cuz i never needed them.........they where a backup..........I got accepted somewhere better

mailis said:

OHSU- Ohio State?

Oregon Health Sciences Univ.

howui3 said:
Oregon Health Sciences Univ.

OHIO state is taking over this thread, haha

sorry disregard all previous posts on this thread

Rajan247 said:
OHIO state is taking over this thread, haha

sorry disregard all previous posts on this thread

wahooooo...................GO BUCKS......

I am interested in applying to OHSU this summer (I am an Oregon resident) but I will only have finished the core prereqs. I cannot fit anat/phys or biochem into my schedule.

Anyone accepted have any luck getting OHSU to waive the non core prereqs?

Yellow Snow said:
I am interested in applying to OHSU this summer (I am an Oregon resident) but I will only have finished the core prereqs. I cannot fit anat/phys or biochem into my schedule.

Anyone accepted have any luck getting OHSU to waive the non core prereqs?

I just interviewed on Friday and they mentioned that they will send you home if you don't have all of the prereqs by the first day of class.

Hi JMan! Did they give you any information on where they are in the interview process?

If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?