Has anyone been rejected after an interview?

Started by rltruong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rltruong

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got waitlisted for a school after interviewing a couple weeks ago. Im trying to understand how being an alternate works.

so my question is...Does the school rejects ppl after an interview or just makes everyone an alternate?
 
Thanks for the quick reply. You always do. thanks for the information.

Since the school doesnt release the info on where ppl are on the list i didnt want to get my hopes up
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No problem! :0) I know!! But I almost wouldn't want to know where I was on the list! What if you were the very next one on the list but didn't get in! That would be torture! lol!

Do you have more interviews with other schools? I have heard of people getting in off the waitlist (although I didn't get in to any of those schools that I was waitlisted) so it is definitely not impossible!!!
 
no i havent heard from other schools yet. im hoping to get more interviews in december when a lot of schools send out january interviews then.
 
Just got waitlisted for a school after interviewing a couple weeks ago. Im trying to understand how being an alternate works.

so my question is...Does the school rejects ppl after an interview or just makes everyone an alternate?
where did you get waitlisted at last year if you don't mind me asking?