Has anyone been requested to interview at AUC "IN-PERSON" this year???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

verydesperate

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told that I will need to interview in person. I am a bit worried about this revelation because from past posts, I know that AUC usually does not interview anyone unless they are borderline applicants. And when people are interviewed it is usually by PHONE!!!!

:scared:
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told that I will need to interview in person. I am a bit worried about this revelation because from past posts, I know that AUC usually does not interview anyone unless they are borderline applicants. And when people are interviewed it is usually by PHONE!!!!

:scared:


did you ever hear back?? friend is in this same position, she just interviewed in person last week!
 
lol posts long time ago. But I believe AUC just asks for personal interview to EVERY applicant this year regardless of ur GPA & MCAT.