Has Anyone Been Through the Wake Post-Bacc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SexyLexie729

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
I am trying to find people that have either interviewed or gone through the Wake postbacc program. Or if anyone knows of anyone? I was hoping to talk to anyone with experience with this program to ask how the interviews are, what they are looking for, whether or not the program prepared them for med school, etc. Any information would be appreciated.

Some info on me: I am currently applying, I have received word that my application is complete, I am so excited and nervous!

Thanks!!!
 
It seems that there is hardly any information out there about this program or people that have done it. Hopefully a current or past postbacc member or someone that has interviewed will respond... 🙁
 
Well, from what I read about the program, they only accept 7 people per year... so even if the program has been going on for 10 years, there's only 70 people who've ever been through it. So I'm not too surprised that there's no one on SDN who's been through it. Good luck on finding the information that you need!
 
My friend got into the wake forest program two years ago. If you have questions I could ask her for you.