Has anyone else applied to Miami?

Started by jen2007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jen2007

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you write a completely different essay for the supplemental essay? They custom essay and generic PTCAS essays are really similar. I just want to make sure they actually read my best essay, and I feel like I have put everything important in the PTCAS essay. 😎

Any input?

Thanks!

Jenny
 
I just copied and pasted my ptcas one in haha. I mean it seemed similar to me just make sure what u wrote for ptcas is what Miami is looking for which I'm sure it is. I got an interview by doing that so don't stress. Best of luck
 
I did the same thing...I emailed the school and they said that using the same essay was totally fine.
 
I just copied and pasted my ptcas one in haha. I mean it seemed similar to me just make sure what u wrote for ptcas is what Miami is looking for which I'm sure it is. I got an interview by doing that so don't stress. Best of luck

When is your interview? I have mine on January 22nd.