has anyone else done the new mcat practice exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

morrisol

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering what you guys think of it. personally, i think they should provide us with advil cuz our heads will be pounding by the end of it hahaa. its sooooo long it doesnt end :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hahah I took it too.!!! :( there was an glitch in the system. Aamc has a lot of fixing to do!!!

its brutal!!! i need to reteach myself biochem and stuff like that UGH

Members don't see this ad :)
I also took it on April 17th. It was interesting to say the least. There is a crapload of Biochem on there. I'm not sure how much admission committees are going to look at the psychology/sociology section for the first couple of years. I actually didn't think that section was too bad.

i know its soooo much biochem!!!! like i have to relearn everything i learned 4 years ago :S like my first practice test i did horrendously cuz i didnt remeber anything from orgo or biochem. i need to learn some pysch stuff as well. im good with the reaserach method qs though. and i need to relearn biochem with genetics and cell bio. gahh so much

Reactions: 1 user