• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

has anyone ever failed step 2 CS?

About the Ads

txdoc2b

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2004
TX
    maqsur said:
    It can be done if you have poor interpersonal skills. This is what I hear about others who fail this exam. They have good clinical data gathering skills, and can speak English fine, but they are bad at communicating with patients.

Do you know anything about people in the oppisite situation...great interpersonal skills, great counseling but didn't do very well on gathering the clincal data(I just had a rally bad day and forgot LOTS of important things) Are interpersonal skills more important the the latter?

Thanks...I'm really worried about this

supertigger

10+ Year Member
    Jan 13, 2005
      Halaljello said:
      im thinking of taking this bs test 2 weeks after my core rotations are done. how much does one actually have to prepare for this crap?

to be honest, you could probably go in cold and do fine, especially 2 weeks after core rotations. however, there are certain little nuances that you won't know about unless you a) ask someone who already took it, or b) read a book, like kaplan cs or first aid cs. i don't think that those little things would be enough for you to fail, but they are grading on a bell curve, which means somebody has to fail. better to cover all your bases, i say.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.