has anyone heard back from loma linda?

Started by ctwen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ctwen

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview on Jan 15th and haven't heard back from them. Has anyone?
 
Hey, any word yet? I had a phone interview with them two weeks ago, and still waiting for news. Feeling very anxious now!!
 
I had my interview Dec 18th and was accepted Jan 5. I'm guessing that not everyone in my round of interviews was accepted so they are still having interviews. For me they were fast in telling me. I put in my deposit, but am going to Chapman instead so hopefully one of you will get my spot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview in November and was accepted in December. I gave up my spot around the end of January... will be heading to San Diego.
 
I'm on the waitlist too and haven't heard anything! Do you know how far down the list you are? I called a couple weeks ago and they said it hadn't been ranked which seems a little odd considering the program starts in just 3 months. I might call back tomorrow just to check! Hopefully we both make it in!!!🙂
 
I called a few weeks ago too and they said they didn't have a rank set. I find that a bit odd as well. Let me know what they say after you call!
 
I'm on the waitlist too and haven't heard anything! Do you know how far down the list you are? I called a couple weeks ago and they said it hadn't been ranked which seems a little odd considering the program starts in just 3 months. I might call back tomorrow just to check! Hopefully we both make it in!!!🙂

what did they tell you?
 
Hey! I just got off the phone with Larry and he said that the list still hadn't been ranked yet but should be soon! So I guess all we can do from here is just wait and see...