You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Program-Specific Info / Q's Has anyone heard back from Texas Tech OT yet?
Started by ss2714
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
theOTguide
Full Member
I think they are doing things slower this year. I wouldn’t worry too much because I heard of people not even getting interviews until February. I applied in July and didn’t get an interview until this week. I would just be patient even though it’s hard! Good luck!!
murphyOT21
Full Member
I had my interview at the end of october as well and just heard back today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did you get accepted??I had my interview at the end of october as well and just heard back today!
murphyOT21
Full Member
No, I got waitlisted ://did you get accepted??
I had my interview end of oct and found out I got accepted 2 weeks laterI had my interview end of October so I'm getting a little worried because it's now December
I had my interview end of October so I'm getting a little worried because it's now December
Should I reach out to them since it's been almost two months and I have not heard anything back?No, I got waitlisted ://
Thank you so much! I'm wondering if they're trying to coordinate with the other schools so people aren't putting down deposits at multiple schools and then losing that money. Best of luck to you 🙂I think they are doing things slower this year. I wouldn’t worry too much because I heard of people not even getting interviews until February. I applied in July and didn’t get an interview until this week. I would just be patient even though it’s hard! Good luck!!
murphyOT21
Full Member
I actually did and she was able to check the status of my application but just told me I would hear back that week that I called!Should I reach out to them since it's been almost two months and I have not heard anything back?
Tech is also rolling admissions so I think that they will be accepting people throughout the months!!
Fshamaa
Full Member
I had my interview at the middle of November and haven't heard back either, but I just heard from Texas Woman's so I think we will hear back soon!I had my interview end of October so I'm getting a little worried because it's now December
theOTguide
Full Member
Which TWU did you hear back from? Off the waitlist?I had my interview at the middle of November and haven't heard back either, but I just heard from Texas Woman's so I think we will hear back soon!
Fshamaa
Full Member
I heard back from TWU-Denton and it was an acceptance! From what I gathered they'll be doing wait list in January. I need to submit my acceptance by January 15th or my seat is given to a wait list person.Which TWU did you hear back from? Off the waitlist?
D
deleted941433
YO Tech is taking way too long to respond. It’s been over 6 weeks for me since Ive interviewed.
Fshamaa
Full Member
Make sure to check or Raiders Portal!!! Sometimes you'll see their decision there before getting an email.YO Tech is taking way too long to respond. It’s been over 6 weeks for me since Ive interviewed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted941433
Raider portal?? Oh my goodness, I never got one or set one up? Could you share the Website URL to that?Make sure to check or Raiders Portal!!! Sometimes you'll see their decision there before getting an email.
Its just the website where you created a supplemental app of theirs.Raider portal?? Oh my goodness, I never got one or set one up? Could you share the Website URL to that?
D
deleted941433
The website with all the electronic forms that we had to submit? I just checked it, nothing there sadly.Its just the website where you created a supplemental app of theirs.
Yes it was that one!The website with all the electronic forms that we had to submit? I just checked it, nothing there sadly.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 750