Has anyone heard from Hunter MSW program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodfella1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to go to Hunter, but I haven't heard back from them. Would they not bother to contact you to deny your admission? I remember when I first applied for fall 2012 they said their system had gone down and so maybe they are a little later in the game than they are supposed to be. Has anyone else heard from Hunter about admission to the MSW program?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied there too and have not heard anything yet. Some of the schools I have gotten into are forcing me to decide by this weekend so I have mostly lost interest in Hunter.

I just, just, just heard from them today. I hope you did as well. Best of luck Gradstudent, 87!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just, just, just heard from them today. I hope you did as well. Best of luck Gradstudent, 87!

Yea I heard from them this evening. I am still not totally sure whether to accept their interview invite because they don't have slots until the 27th and I have to make a decision before then on all the schools i got into. I'm not exactly sure how to handle this I am considering trying to get extensions on my deadlines but I'm not sure how long I'll get. I wish you good luck.