Has anyone heard from hunter?

Started by cheeriopt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cheeriopt

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from hunter yet? I'm not sure what I should be expecting, a letter, an e-mail, or a phone call! :bang:
 
In another thread tehre were pple saying they were rejected from hunter. not sure if that helps
 
Has anyone heard from hunter yet? I'm not sure what I should be expecting, a letter, an e-mail, or a phone call! :bang:

Yup, I received a rejection email a few weeks ago. Since you haven't heard from them you should take it as a good sign! Good luck. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recieved my acceptance from Hunter a few weeks ago. First they called, then emailed, then I got 2 letters (1 from the DPT department and 1 from the graduate center). They said they had just finished interviews and were beginning to make calls. Good luck! See you next year maybe.
 
I recieved my acceptance from Hunter a few weeks ago. First they called, then emailed, then I got 2 letters (1 from the DPT department and 1 from the graduate center). They said they had just finished interviews and were beginning to make calls. Good luck! See you next year maybe.

Congrats on your acceptance! I still haven't heard anything yet 🙁. I hope if they call and I miss it that they'll leave a message or something! All this waiting is driving me nuts! :boom:
 
I recieved my acceptance from Hunter a few weeks ago. First they called, then emailed, then I got 2 letters (1 from the DPT department and 1 from the graduate center). They said they had just finished interviews and were beginning to make calls. Good luck! See you next year maybe.

Congrats! and welcome to hunter! 🙂