Has anyone heard from ICO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ks25

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
My last email from ICO suggested that I would be hearing from them again in around 1-3 weeks, but it’s now the 5th week and I haven’t heard anything so I’m thinking of emailing them. Has this happened to anyone else? Or has anyone heard from them?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you end up emailing them? It's only been a little over a week for me, but they're the only school I haven't had any sort of update from.

Did you end up emailing them? It's only been a little over a week for me, but they're the only school I haven't had any sort of update from.
I haven't emailed them yet, but I literally just received an email while typing this that I should hope to hear from them in two weeks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my interview invitation today. I got the email that said my application was imported and I would hear back in around 2 weeks on 7/29 for reference.

I just got my interview invitation today. I got the email that said my application was imported and I would hear back in around 2 weeks on 7/29 for reference.
okay thanks! Just got that email today

Congrats!! When is your interview?