Has anyone heard from UNE

Started by Ptproblems
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ptproblems

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know they have rolling admissions. I submitted my application mid September and I still haven’t heard anything from them.
Has anyone interviewed at this school yet?
 
Someone that currently goes to UNE for PT told me they have had interviews already 🙁
She also said they changed the interview process and it’s not a one-on-one anymore. They have group interviews now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an email from UNE indicated that my application passed the preliminary review on Sep 20. I am wondering if someone already received an interview intvitation from them for regular admission.
 
I received an email from UNE indicated that my application passed the preliminary review on Sep 20. I am wondering if someone already received an interview intvitation from them for regular admission.
I think that’s a good sign. I was reading past UNE posts and I saw once you get that email they follow up with an interview invite and yes, I think the first interview for regular admission took place a couple of weeks ago.
 
I think that’s a good sign. I was reading past UNE posts and I saw once you get that email they follow up with an interview invite and yes, I think the first interview for regular admission took place a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks for the information! Hopefully I can hear from them soon.
 
I received an email from UNE indicated that my application passed the preliminary review on Sep 20. I am wondering if someone already received an interview intvitation from them for regular admission.
I received this same email about being under preliminary review on September 4th. I actually emailed someone about the status of my application and she said that my application was still under review -- this was on September 28. So I'm hoping that's a good sign..? 🙂
 
Yeah, at least it is not an bad sign. I am still waiting to hear from UNE. They are having a interview session today, so they may sent out more interview invitation after this interview session. Hope we can hear from them soon!
I received this same email about being under preliminary review on September 4th. I actually emailed someone about the status of my application and she said that my application was still under review -- this was on September 28. So I'm hoping that's a good sign..? 🙂
 
Anyone else hear from UNE yet? I'm still waiting after submitting on Sept 4th and receiving the email about being under preliminary review. I was notified that my application was still under review on September 28. Haven't heard from UNE since 🙁 Anyone have any updates on the program?
 
Just got an interview invite from UNE for February 8th! I submitted my application in mid-September and just heard back from them today with the interview offer, so for people who have not heard back from them don’t loss your hope!
 
I applied late September and have not heard back from them yet. I will end up declining an interview invite if I so happen to get one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What made you decline your offer?

Personally for me I didn’t see myself fitting the lifestyle of Portland Maine. It’s a great campus in a great city but it was by far the further School away (would have to fly there) and I simply didn’t think it was right for me. I toured it and the facilities and faculty were impressive but grad school being practically a full time job I just wasn’t crazy about the travel. If it was closer I definitely would have attended the interview. Hope this makes sense.