You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Has anyone heard from USF or UCF DPT?
Started by DPTin the makin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I heard from UCF yesterday (got an acceptance, my first!), but I would think they're still sending stuff out. I interviewed a little over a week ago.
Best of Luck!
Best of Luck!
I heard from UCF yesterday (got an acceptance, my first!), but I would think they're still sending stuff out. I interviewed a little over a week ago.
Best of Luck!
Congrats!!! I got accepted to FIU and Nova, but my top 2 choices are USF and UCF. I interviewed at UCF in December..I emailed the school and they said I should hear back in Feb sometime..I've got my fingers crossed!
Best of luck to you too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed early in December at ucf.
I heard from UCF yesterday (got an acceptance, my first!), but I would think they're still sending stuff out. I interviewed a little over a week ago.
Best of Luck!
Congrats! How where you contacted? And how long do you have to accept offer if you don't mind me asking.
Interviewed in early December
Thanks everyone! Samantha Moya called me and then sent an e-mail. They give you two weeks to accept or decline. No deposit either! Which is nice. Hope you guys hear an affirmative soon!
So I heard from UCF today...I got accepted!!!
I got my acceptance letter from USF today, but apparently I was supposed to respond by Feb. 10. Not exactly sure how that is going to work...It was certified mail that I couldn't pick up at the post office until today because I wasn't here when it was delivered on Feb. 3. (I was out of town at another interview.) Hopefully I'll get it straightened out on monday!
I got my acceptance letter from USF today, but apparently I was supposed to respond by Feb. 10. Not exactly sure how that is going to work...It was certified mail that I couldn't pick up at the post office until today because I wasn't here when it was delivered on Feb. 3. (I was out of town at another interview.) Hopefully I'll get it straightened out on monday!
Oh wow, Congrats. Hopefully they will understand. I emailed Cindy Ippolito last week and she said the board is still reviewing and sending out letters. I hope to hear from them soon so I can contact UCF with my decision...The waiting is killing me!
Is USF your 1st choice?
It's actually not...I really want University of South Alabama for other reasons. So hopefully if I get in there, someone will be happy to have my USF spot. 🙂
I'm also waiting to hear from UCF. It was the only place where I applied, so I'm now going through PTCAS to apply for Nova SE's hybrid program (I have to stay in Orlando, or or commute a couple times a month to Tampa). I'm pretty bummed--I was really excited about UCF, but no news is starting to feel like bad news. I'd be happy taking a wait list position and hoping, but if I get accepted at Nova I would feel like I would have to go--it would allow me to work during the week, which would remove a lot of financial stress.
The stress is really tough, I want this so badly and have worked really hard (and waited 15 years). So all, do what I'm doing: schedule a massage and hope the universe takes care of you.
The stress is really tough, I want this so badly and have worked really hard (and waited 15 years). So all, do what I'm doing: schedule a massage and hope the universe takes care of you.
To give some hope cjones, after the interview the one of the students who toured us said she found out in march. It is very stressful, but the bright side is we haven't gotten a no either so we must still be in consideration. I think the hard part is having no clue where you stand, and right now it is easy to assume the worst.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am waiting for UCF as well...I called last week and was told that their initial offers had been sent to 34 students. They were waiting for replies (I believe they were given a period of 2 weeks,) then they would send out additional offers to fill spots of those not accepting and after that time, a wait-list would be made in case a spot opened up.
Well..a friend of mine got an offer from UCF today..However she is 99% sure she's not accepting the offer so that's an open spot...hopefully for one of you guys.
All the best to you.
All the best to you.
I'm in the same boat, still waiting to hear anything. I did only apply to UCF, because I'm not able to move. I've definitely been working on my plan B now that the month is almost over, which is SCC's PTA program. We'll see what happens. =)
I called the office today and was informed that haven't made a decision yet on whether to accept or decline me, and I should find out this week or next week. I'm not sure if that is good news or bad news, but I'm trying to keep a positive mindset about it. For those still waiting to hear I'd say give the office a call and maybe they can give you a some information.
Like PTRUS said, perhaps they are filling spots now and hopefully we are all right there on the fringe and getting accepted this week!
Like PTRUS said, perhaps they are filling spots now and hopefully we are all right there on the fringe and getting accepted this week!
I called the office today and was informed that haven't made a decision yet on whether to accept or decline me, and I should find out this week or next week. I'm not sure if that is good news or bad news, but I'm trying to keep a positive mindset about it. For those still waiting to hear I'd say give the office a call and maybe they can give you a some information.
Like PTRUS said, perhaps they are filling spots now and hopefully we are all right there on the fringe and getting accepted this week!
Good luck! I'm also still waiting to hear...just found out that my current job is being eliminated as of June 2012, so I'm taking an exam on Sunday to test for content knowledge to write materials for a health education company. If for some reason enough people decide against UCF, at least I'd have a job and be able to go to school. Nova SE is yet to respond as well, but their deadline is March 15, so I guess they might be waiting.
Received rejection email yesterday 🙁
Congrats to those who are attending and good luck to all in the future.
Sorry to hear that. I am still waiting to hear, hopefully it means I'm close because this is my second time around applying.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I went to the office today and was able to recieve feedback about how they evaluate you. It definitely helped a lot and showed me where I can improve to make me even more competitive for next year. I would definitely advise anyone to call the office and find out how they can improve their "score. "
I also went to UCF for my feedback session; it was very helpful. My GRE was higher than the average for the last few years but not for this year; they didn't consider my 4.0 in graduate school (didn't make it to the file) and I apparently interviewed very well. They recommended re-taking Physics (only classes with C) and another go at the GRE. They also suggested more observation hours. So I'm registered for physics and waiting to hear from NSU. I'd rather just go to NSU at this point, the faculty that I've spoken with were friendly and the program is well respected.