Has anyone in to waitlist group heard from UMich or Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mumpers

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the top wait list groups at both of these school- Hopkins and U Mich. I havent heard a thing since I got this information. Have either of these schools started to draw off the wait list yet????? If not, does anyone have any idea when they will start and how we will be notified.

Members don't see this ad.

mumpers said:
I am in the top wait list groups at both of these school- Hopkins and U Mich. I havent heard a thing since I got this information. Have either of these schools started to draw off the wait list yet????? If not, does anyone have any idea when they will start and how we will be notified.

Yeh, I was rejected from UMich off of the waitlist. (Bottom tier, in state) I knew I had no chance, I just assumed id be sitting in limbo until I started elsewhere. But, to my surprise, I received a letter from them earlier this week, which was rather blunt; worse was the website. They really should take a class on how to word those.

im taking the lack of response, other than the one post, to mean that no one in the top groups has heard from either of these schools? according to an earlier post, people from last year heard in may but now its june. will we hear by phone?

Members don't see this ad :)
mumpers said:
im taking the lack of response, other than the one post, to mean that no one in the top groups has heard from either of these schools? according to an earlier post, people from last year heard in may but now its june. will we hear by phone?

Some people received an email from Michigan which stated that the waitlist would pick up around mid June. There was a thread about this about a week ago.

wow- mid-june. its going to be hard to change course if it gets much later than that. when does michigan start- early august right?

mumpers said:
wow- mid-june. its going to be hard to change course if it gets much later than that. when does michigan start- early august right?

1 August is the first day of orientation