Program-Specific Info / Q's Has anyone interviewed at Indiana Wesleyan OTD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otstudentAB

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I just found out I got an interview at Indiana Wesleyan OTD program. Has anyone interviewed there?! I would love some help or guidance on how to best prepare? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys! I just found out I got an interview at Indiana Wesleyan OTD program. Has anyone interviewed there?! I would love some help or guidance on how to best prepare? Thank you!
I interviewed there in January. Hope yours went well! I got accepted there and am looking for other people who got accepted as well but im not sure if I will for sure go there yet!

Just curious, about how long after they received your application did you get an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh wow, okay. Was it a group interview? And I submitted my application at the end of March, have you heard if all the spots are filled? And what were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Oh wow, okay. Was it a group interview? And I submitted my application at the end of March, have you heard if all the spots are filled? And what were your stats if you don't mind me asking?
its literally just yourself there so it was kinda scary lol but everyone is really nice! one hour is spent doing the interview/writing prompt and then these two guys give you a tour of the campus. I don't think all the spots are filled but they are rolling admissions so its possible!