Has anyone received admission ticket for August MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legend

Super Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received admission ticket for August MCAT?

I found out my testing center (in Canada) by phone, but I cannot leave US until I get this ticket.

Members don't see this ad.

The late due date hasn't even arrived, thus, i suspect we won't be getting it 'til after that? But... in any regard, no, I have not recieved mine. I called AMCAS a few weeks ago asking them about it and they said it would get to me eventually.... i don't know of anyone who has recieved it yet. Let me know if/when you get yours

leon

legi where are you taking it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Glad to see I'm not the only one waiting...

Nanon

Thank god someone posted something regarding the August MCAT admissions ticket... I was beginning to get worried because I thought I messed up somehow on the form and now I won't get to take it... never knew I would get this paranoid trying to get into med school.. well to all those taking it, Good luck

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing since the email confirmation told me it would take 2-3 weeks and it's been at least 5 weeks! I called them today, and they said they haven't mailed out any admissions tickets, and they don't plan on mailing them out until the end of this seek. Good Luck on the MCAT!!!

Hey everyone.
I called AAMC about my MCAT admission ticket this morning, and they said that I could expect mine in the next week. Hope that helps...

:)

Just received mine today, so keep checking those mailboxes!!

Hmmmm...I'm in Chicago too and I haven't gotten mine yet. I hope it comes soon; I certainly don't need any more stress!

I am in New England and haven't gotten mine yet either.

This thing better come soon or I can't make my flight reservation.

I'm in Nebraska...and I just got my MCAT ticket today! Good luck everyone!

--gabbers22

I just called MCAT and they said they RECENTLY started mailing it out.

I just received my ticket today! Good luck!!

I received mine today too!!! Whew! One less thing to worry about. :cool:

Received mine today too :)

leon

Well here i am in good old New Jersey and im still awaiting my ticket... this year is really becoming a paranoid year for me with the application process and the mcat... good luck to everyone

Hey, everybody, who will be peddling in the same boat in the rough seas - the August MCAT. I live in Florida, and got my admission ticket today, so did many of my friends. Good luck! Don't overstudy ;)

Hey guys,

I received mine yesterday up in NYC, but I decided to hold for the April 2002 exam. For those of you waiting, sit tight, it'll be in the mail soon enough.

BTW- GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE TAKING THE AUGUST 2001 EXAM!!!! :D

finally got mine today..

One less thing to worry about.

I received my ticket last monday. I received my comformation email from them June26 and it said that the tickets are mailed out July 1st and will take no more then 2 weeks. I live in Virginia

Hey, I just got my admission ticket today. Is your name on the ticket supposed to be printed in the order (Last Name), (First name), (Middle name)? Just checking to make sure the AAMC didn't mess up... thanks