Has anyone been rejected post secondary so far? 2023-2024?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amoxicillin_resistant

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been rejected post secondary so far for 2023-2024? I personally have heard nothing back in terms of II, but maybe on the bright side, have I survived some waves of post secondary Rs?

Just wanted to know :/
 
Has anyone been rejected post secondary so far for 2023-2024? I personally have heard nothing back in terms of II, but maybe on the bright side, have I survived some waves of post secondary Rs?

Just wanted to know :/
Take a look at the BU and Priztker threads to see that it is happening at some schools
Some other schools just let things ride out to the end
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad