Has anyone received an interview invite lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

litlmisa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Say, within the last two weeks?

I know this is somewhat of a repeat post...but, no one has said anything.

is it going to be 'quite' until after the 1st (due to T-day)?

any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

litlmisa said:
Say, within the last two weeks?

I know this is somewhat of a repeat post...but, no one has said anything.

is it going to be 'quite' until after the 1st (due to T-day)?

any thoughts?

i got one a few days ago

There's been somewhat of a lull for me. Hopefully I will not have to worry about getting more interviews after Dec. 1, because...i have none left! This is one scary endeavor.

Members don't see this ad :)
Received interview invite to ASDOH on 11/16. This is my first invite, man I hope I get some more.

Pittsburgh two weeks ago.

I think it's been over a month and a half for me. But doesn't really matter, I got 6 so far and will go to my 4th one before Dec. 1st.

haven't received any interview invites in over a month... :scared: ..im starting to get worried

Received Invitation for interview at UNLV today. Scheduled for Feb. 23rd.

AADSAS mail out date: October 19, 2005 :thumbup:

just today for UNLV on Feb. 16th

I had an interview at the U of MN last monday. They are my number 1 choice, and I am optimistic that I will be accepted there. However, If I still havent gained any other interviews till this point and that kind of worries me a bit.

Good luck to every1

I got an interview at Minnesota for December 12. Only had one other to this point, so that rocks. Anybody know how many applicants MN interviews?

ltb said:
I received an invitation for an interview at UIC (Dec. 13) last Wednesday.

What school do you go to? I am at UIC and also applying this year. I have my interview on Dec. 7. I wonder if we've seen each other at school, if you go to UIC that is.

I went to Wisconsin. Maybe you recognize me from coaching Shaq, or one of my many adult films.

etan4 said:
What school do you go to? I am at UIC and also applying this year. I have my interview on Dec. 7. I wonder if we've seen each other at school, if you go to UIC that is.
I go to UIUC, so it's unlikely that we've ever met :)

Got an email today from Arizona inviting me for an inverview. Have it schedules for Dec. 14th.