Has anyone taken Biophysics ?

Started by gochi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gochi

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I might be taking so Id like to get some opinions of people who have taken it on whether its a usefull course and the degree of difficulty.

thanks
 
the difficulty level depends on how the class is structured at your school and which professor is teaching it. biophysics at my school is pretty much basic physical chem + biochem, which are not easy topics. When I took the course it wasn't that bad since we knew what was going to be on the test. As for the material, it's a bunch of random facts and equations that's not likely to help anyone in being better prepared for optometry school. It looks good on your transcript if you get an A though 👍 i'd make sure to take physiology and anatomy before taking any other advanced bio courses. just my opinion. g'luck!
 
the difficulty level depends on how the class is structured at your school and which professor is teaching it. biophysics at my school is pretty much basic physical chem + biochem, which are not easy topics. When I took the course it wasn't that bad since we knew what was going to be on the test. As for the material, it's a bunch of random facts and equations that's not likely to help anyone in being better prepared for optometry school. It looks good on your transcript if you get an A though 👍 i'd make sure to take physiology and anatomy before taking any other advanced bio courses. just my opinion. g'luck!

About that. My school offers Anatomy and Physiology 1 and Anatomy and Physiolgy 2. The thing is, the course number begins with a i.e bio 1130/1230 etc.
I think its lower division, so does it matter whether I take lower or upper division if I had to choose ? Actually , how can i take upper division if i dont have lower division ?

thanks