Has anyone taken Kaplan practice tests for CK? Worth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njtrimed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just under two weeks until CK and I'm saving NBME#8 and UWSA#2 until the end of next week; I already took the NBME#6 & 7 and UWSA#1. I just finished my second pass of UWorld and I am starting the Kaplan Qbank because a few friends who did really well on CK recommended it for extra questions after finishing UWorld. I was just wondering if anyone has taken the Kaplan practice tests, and if so, were they worth taking since they're basically full-length? Are the scores similar to how you did on CK? Thanks in advance for any input!

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. I already did UW and NBME 6&7. Just wonder How good kaplan QB is. Btw, anyone have any idea that doing NBME shelf exam could help increasing Step 2 ck score or not?

Reactions: 1 user
Same here. I already did UW and NBME 6&7. Just wonder How good kaplan QB is. Btw, anyone have any idea that doing NBME shelf exam could help increasing Step 2 ck score or not?
if you have passed all shelf exams I don't think they will provide any benefit

Reactions: 1 user
Only did the diagnostic 3hr one but it was garbage. Looked like a kindergartener wrote it. Borderline useless