What practice exams are most predictive for Step 2 CK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hi all I believe UWSA 1 and 2 are predictive, with UWSA 2 being most predictive. Just wondering if that's the case. Planning to take Step 2 CK soon and wondering what should I be doing on to show I will do well on Step 2 CK? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

The average of UWSA 1 and 2 was really close to my score. but those were 16 points different. Technically closer to SA 1 by a couple points. NBME 7 underscored by 26 points but that was 3 weeks before my test day.

I realize you posted this a while ago so not sure if this is still helpful

Also scores came back within 2 weeks which was a good surprise. the original date i looked up was 6 weeks before it would be back.

Members don't see this ad :)
The average of UWSA 1 and 2 was really close to my score. but those were 16 points different. Technically closer to SA 1 by a couple points. NBME 7 underscored by 26 points but that was 3 weeks before my test day.

I realize you posted this a while ago so not sure if this is still helpful

Also scores came back within 2 weeks which was a good surprise. the original date i looked up was 6 weeks before it would be back.
I didn't take step 2 CK yet, I took COMLEX level 2 CE... I registered for step 2 ck around the mid of September. I'm trying to study for it but it also depends on how I did on COMLEX...
Also doesn't UWSA1 over predict by like 20?

I didn't take step 2 CK yet, I took COMLEX level 2 CE... I registered for step 2 ck around the mid of September. I'm trying to study for it but it also depends on how I did on COMLEX...
Also doesn't UWSA1 over predict by like 20?

ive heard that UWORLD 1 overpredicts and thats what I figured going into my test. UWSA 1 was my highest practice test score. It over predicted me by 6.

There is a score predictor out there that if you input all of your test scores it gives you a good estimate. Everything was putting me around the same score so I thought I knew where my step 2 score would actually be. Fortunately I scored 7 or 8 points higher. Which is a much better surprise than scoring lower than my predicted score in step 1.

When does your comlex score come out? And just curious, would you cancel step 2 if you did well on comlex?

I’m not a ton of help but happy to answer questions about my experience if you have any.

ive heard that UWORLD 1 overpredicts and thats what I figured going into my test. UWSA 1 was my highest practice test score. It over predicted me by 6.

There is a score predictor out there that if you input all of your test scores it gives you a good estimate. Everything was putting me around the same score so I thought I knew where my step 2 score would actually be. Fortunately I scored 7 or 8 points higher. Which is a much better surprise than scoring lower than my predicted score in step 1.

When does your comlex score come out? And just curious, would you cancel step 2 if you did well on comlex?

I’m not a ton of help but happy to answer questions about my experience if you have any.
i would cancel if i did well on comlex