has anyone taken naplex after the nabp system update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mono1323

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious if anyone taken naplex on or after April 2nd ? and if they got their results already? I taken it and positive I failed. I just want to get feed back if the register for naplex box is grayed or not in your account and if the status is ATT generated or closed. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Star9, I applied to california as my primary state. I took my exam 4 days ago. I originally had "add score transfer" which later changed to "purchase rescore ". Now all I see is purchase rescore. Have you heard of anyone in a similar situation as me either passing of failing?
Sorry I don't know! :/

Hello, I just took the exam and wondering same thing. I know this is an old post but I just thought maybe you could now tell if it’s a pass or failed if I only have the purchase rescore option and not the score transfer. Thanks!
Im in the same boat. Have you heard anything?

Hi Star9, I applied to california as my primary state. I took my exam 4 days ago. I originally had "add score transfer" which later changed to "purchase rescore ". Now all I see is purchase rescore. Have you heard of anyone in a similar situation as me either passing of failing?

Thank you for the help!! i finally received my letter! i passed! i can confirm it is no longer easy to figure out if you passed via CPE monitor or under exam status on nabp's website. You basically just gotta wait 30 day for your letter!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the help!! i finally received my letter! i passed! i can confirm it is no longer easy to figure out if you passed via CPE monitor or under exam status on nabp's website. You basically just gotta wait 30 day for your letter!
What about the NABP Trick? The view page source? Does this trick not work ? Can someone that knows, please answer this question

Hi. Does anyone know about the view page source trick to see your NAPLEX score? Has anyone tried this to see if their final score verified what was on the NABP site?

I’m praying this score is wrong and the one I get in the mail will be a 75

The "view page source trick" was accurate.
I received my score today and it was the same number that I found in the view page source.

were you designated as pharmacist intern or pharmacist on nabp?

Can you explain this trick? Thanks!

can you please explain in detail this trick? thanks!

I was on Google Chrome when I did this (it works on other browsers, just might get to “view page source” a little differently). I’m in a state that does not allow online reporting.

1. Your NAPLEX test must be closed before you can do this “trick” (usually 2-3 business days after taking the exam).
2. Go onto the NABP website —> exam services —> score results (where your NAPLEX exam score would be if it wasn’t hidden. If you took the pre-NAPLEX test(s), this is where those scores are).
3. Right click —> view page source — this pulls up a bunch of coding lingo
4. Ctrl + F —> type in “PersonExamScore”. Find the order of “PersonExamScore , type = hidden , value = [a number] (aka your NAPLEX score). You should see the date you took the NAPLEX as the “header” of the text where your score is located.

Other things: My status was on pharmacy intern when my exam score was posted and the CPE monitor didn't update like it used to as an early indicator of passing. I did have both purchase rescore and purchase score transfer.

I know this helped calm my nerves and anxiety a couple days before the board officially told me I passed. I cannot confirm if this works for everyone! I’d be happy to answer any other questions. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I was on Google Chrome when I did this (it works on other browsers, just might get to “view page source” a little differently). I’m in a state that does not allow online reporting.

1. Your NAPLEX test must be closed before you can do this “trick” (usually 2-3 business days after taking the exam).
2. Go onto the NABP website —> exam services —> score results (where your NAPLEX exam score would be if it wasn’t hidden. If you took the pre-NAPLEX test(s), this is where those scores are).
3. Right click —> view page source — this pulls up a bunch of coding lingo
4. Ctrl + F —> type in “PersonExamScore”. Find the order of “PersonExamScore , type = hidden , value = [a number] (aka your NAPLEX score). You should see the date you took the NAPLEX as the “header” of the text where your score is located.

Other things: My status was on pharmacy intern when my exam score was posted and the CPE monitor didn't update like it used to as an early indicator of passing. I did have both purchase rescore and purchase score transfer.

I know this helped calm my nerves and anxiety a couple days before the board officially told me I passed. I cannot confirm if this works for everyone! I’d be happy to answer any other questions. Good luck!
I took my NAPLEX last Friday and it just changed to "closed." I did this trick and if it's right, I got 118!! I'm so hoping this is accurate!! Thanks again!

Thanks so much for sharing this trick!!! This has helped me calm my nerves! If this is correct, I passed!

I also have the purchase rescore and purchase transfer options, if anyone is curious!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can also confirm it works for NAPLEX! Does the trick also work for MPJE or law exam results in hidden score (IL) states too? Silently panicking about my law exam lol

I took my exam this week on Wednesday and waiting for my status to change to "closed" so I can try the trick. I probably won't hear back until Monday or Tuesday. The waiting game sucks.

I took my exam this week on Wednesday and waiting for my status to change to "closed" so I can try the trick. I probably won't hear back until Monday or Tuesday. The waiting game sucks.
Did this trick work for you?

"view page source" really work for me! I m from California. The Naplex score in "view page source" is exactly what I received in the mail. Thank you!
Just curious how many weeks it took you to get your letter? I'm on 2.5 weeks and currently dying. Thanks and congratulations!

Edit: informed delivery tells me I have a letter coming today. I'm praying it's in my favour. I've put off the CPJE since I thought I bombed the Naplex.

Last edited:
I know this topic is semi inactive but want to activate it again. I took my naplex about 7 days ago. I am getting antsy about my results. I have done some light research into it. Currently I only have a purchase rescore option and no score transfer option. Is this a solid indicator that I did not pass the exam?

I know this topic is semi inactive but want to activate it again. I took my naplex about 7 days ago. I am getting antsy about my results. I have done some light research into it. Currently I only have a purchase rescore option and no score transfer option. Is this a solid indicator that I did not pass the exam?
Hi Nooji,
Have you figured out your final result yet? I'm just curious if that would be NAPLEX new early indicator.
Thanks

I also only have the "purchase rescore" as my only visible option. Wouldn't be surprised if I failed, almost 30 years old stuck with no other skills...
Hi, I am just curious, so if I only see purchase rescore, does that mean I did not pass or it meant nothing at his point. thank you.

I have the very same situation , I used to have purchase score transfer and now it only gives me the option Purchase rescore
How did it turn out to you , did you pass??

Hi Nooji, I took Naplex on Jan 3rd 2020 as CA primary state. Its's been 16 days and I have not received my score yet from CA BoP, also cannot pay online after finding out CPJE taken on Dec 21st' 2019 passed on Jan 9th 2020. Currently on Nabp just have "Purchase rescore" just that mean/indicate non-passing Naplex result. How long does it take to get paper result come in mail from CA BoP after Naplex exam date usually?

Hello. I would like to know what does it means to get the option of Purchase Rescore and Purchase Score Transfer besides closed examination of the Naplex? Does it really mean anything? I tried the trick on view page source but it doesn't show any score. I haven't gotten any score. I can also repurchased the Naplex.

Hello. I would like to know what does it means to get the option of Purchase Rescore and Purchase Score Transfer besides closed examination of the Naplex? Does it really mean anything? I tried the trick on view page source but it doesn't show any score. I haven't gotten any score. I can also repurchased the Naplex.
Did you end up passing?

For future references:
1. The inspect trick on the application history tab does work. Please follow instruction here:

2. Pre-NAPLEX is definitely a good indicator. My score was within +/- 2

Good luck to future test takers!