Has geometry/trig really been removed from the OAT?

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skra7

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was reading posts from earlier this year in both the dental and optometry forums and people claim to have come across geometry/trig on their exam, despite ADA saying they removed it. But when I read later posts like from this summer, people say they didn't come across any. For those of you who've recently taken the OAT, did you see trig/geometry in the QR section? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when they removed it? I have a 2016 OAT book and it says 10% trig and 10% geometry for scope of test but the ADA 2018 OAT guide doesn't say anything about either of the subjects.