skra7

2+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
I was reading posts from earlier this year in both the dental and optometry forums and people claim to have come across geometry/trig on their exam, despite ADA saying they removed it. But when I read later posts like from this summer, people say they didn't come across any. For those of you who've recently taken the OAT, did you see trig/geometry in the QR section? Thanks!

shevchenko277

5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
When I took the OAT on August 21st, there was no geometry/trig. There were alot of comparison questions similar to the destroyer qr 2017 free and DAT bootcamp. You should still know it in case it comes but focus on it.

Reactions: 1 users

JAB1215

2+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
There were no geometry or trig questions on my exam, which I took 3 days ago. I also had a lot of comparison questions as well

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

helpmeout382100

2+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
Does anyone know when they removed it? I have a 2016 OAT book and it says 10% trig and 10% geometry for scope of test but the ADA 2018 OAT guide doesn't say anything about either of the subjects.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.