Have any of you guys seen this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jordews

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just noticed on my AMCAS prinout that there is a space out to the right of each school you designate that says "date submitted to school". Am i an idiot or is this new? i dont think i've noticed it before on my printout. And another thing if anyone else has this on their app, is there anything listed there? I guess it will be a happy day when there is a date out there beside each school.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by TweetyPie:
•I am pretty sure that mine has always been there....and I do NOT have any dates next to the school names. Maybe Baylor21 has them. His application seems to be processed.•

I think I'm through with the processing phase, but it has not been transmitted yet. My printout has the column you refer to, but there are no dates filled in yet.

I went to the AMCAS FAQ section for the med schools, and it states that the apps are transmitted to the med schools via an XML stream between the hours of 11 PM and 4 AM on weekday nights.

So at the very earliest it would not show up as transmitted until Tuesday morning.

But as we all know, AMCAS has had problems transmitting apps to the med schools so its my gut instinct that I'm still a few weeks away from transmitting (at the earliest) :mad: