Have any US applicants heard from PEI?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissScarlett

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My understanding was that US students who interviewed at PEI would hear from them by the end of March or the beginning of April as US students need to make their decision by April 15th. Has anyone heard the status of their application? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been wondering the same!

My tour guide mentioned that Dr. Singh had called to let her know that she got in even before the letter came. It did take the interview invitations quite some time to travel, so maybe that's why they have called in the past.

I interviewed late (3/20) and they still had interviews scheduled the following week so the last day was probably 3/27. I wasn't expecting to hear anything until early April as a result, but the 15th is coming up quickly.

Still waiting as well, but I'd imagine we're gonna be getting them soon. I'd guess theyre most likely in the mail right now, but it does take a while for mail to reach the states apparently. My interview letter came a full 10 days after it was postmarked. But yeahh im getting sick of checking my mailbox 5 times a day

Members don't see this ad :)
Check your e-mail! :) Mine came in at 12:47 PM.

Got my acceptance as well. I had my interview in early March.

Congrats!

Part of me regrets declining the interview. But the logical part of knows I made the proper fiscal decision.

Are any of you guys going to AVC? I am going and I am so psyched!

Congrats on your acceptances guys!! I hope you know how to drink! ;)

Hey everyone, this is my first time on the forum and I was just wondering if everyone's heard back, either accepted or not? I'm still waiting to hear and I'm mostly wondering since I need to send WesternU my deposit if I don't get accepted to UPEI.

Are any of you guys going to AVC? I am going and I am so psyched!

I'm going too! I'm really excited! Everyone was so nice when I went for my interview. I'm looking forward to visiting this summer. I heard it's beautiful!