Have my SGU interview in 10 days. Any advice?

Started by UBCvan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UBCvan

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello Guys

So i have my interview for SGU in about 10 days. So the interviewer is a former SGU student who's practicing medicine in our local hospital.

My interview will be held in the hospital by her and apparently at the beginning of the interview she will ask me to write an essay.

For those of you who have had interviews at SGU, do you have any advice for me, any experience you wanna share with me?

How formal or serious would the interview be compared to other US med schools? what sorts of questions would I get? is it all like why do you wanna be a doc?why SGU? and other ethical questions?

I appreciate any input.👍

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys sorry for late reply...

I got accepted to Jan 2011 but I requested to postpone it to Aug 2011.

My stats were 3.8 + 26M (10-6-10)

good luck to all of you.