Have to pay that expensive tuition?

Started by syandsy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

syandsy

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to st. george's and saba. Saba's tuition is almost a half that of st. george's. Do you think st. george's is much better than saba, enough for me to pay twice the tuition? If so, what aspects?
 
I got accepted to st. george's and saba. Saba's tuition is almost a half that of st. george's. Do you think st. george's is much better than saba, enough for me to pay twice the tuition? If so, what aspects?
SGU=SABA IMHO so I would go where I like it the best.