Have you ever had a dream about SDN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ever Dreamt of SDN

• Yes

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters

Davjc2009

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I definitely dreamed about SDN last night...I think I should stop logging on for a while...

Members don't see this ad.

I've never dreamt about SDN but I definately dreamt about taking the MCAT multiple times in the weeks leading up to it. It was starting to creep me out.

My dream was glorious: there were no posts that had titles containing "what are my chances?", "URM?", "IMG?", "Letter of Intent?", and so forth. The only posts were from material not found by searching. There was far less than 80% worthlessness. My computer screen was basically glowing and singing Hallelujah. Then I woke, checked SDN, and found I was living my nightmare.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank god I've never dreamt about SDN. I have however fallen asleep while studying for Pchem and in my dreams I was doing complete derivations. I woke up mentally exhausted.

I had a scary dream last night. No SDN though.

I have had dreams about meeting fellow SDNers at interviews :)

My dream I had a huge long arguement/flame war with one guy and the guy ended up being my roommate with whom I pretty much never had a (real) arguement/beef. It was interesting.

The day I start dreaming about SDN is the day I know it's time for me to leave. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I've dreamt about SDN before. I pretty much dream about anything and everything though. I remember a lot of my dreams. They can get pretty vivid at times.