Have you ever seen an attractive doctor, pharmacist, dentist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akaykay

Rookie
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me, but I've never seen anyone attractive in the medical field. Are people in this profession spending so much time at work and learning, that they're letting themselves go?

Members don't see this ad.

fat people can be sexy

I don't know if it's just me, but I've never seen anyone attractive in the medical field. Are people in this profession spending so much time at work and learning, that they're letting themselves go?

Well, I know that I'm hot........

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
my optometrist is a pretty good looking older guy guy (that being said in a non-homosexual manner). clean cut, neat hair style, sharp facial features

Maybe its just where you're from. I live in southern Cali and all my doctors are really handsome.......especially the younger ones in their 30's. A dentist I used to work for is so hot that he only dates models from Vegas. I volunteer at a pharmacy now and one of the pharmacist there is really hot......he kind of looks like that one doctor on Dr. 90210. My optometrist is asian and he's also good looking......clean cut and really tall for an asian.

^^ you seem to be attracted to quite a few of them.

I had an optometrist who was in her late 20's. Very attractive.

Thankfully, she was the first thing I saw when I got my glasses.

Pharmacist in the the neighbourhood wallmart kinda hot and my grandma's dermatologist too. But I'm a girl so... :laugh:

at the pharmacy i volunteered at, there was a pharmacist at her late 20s and she was pretty. heard she graduated from ucsf.

My gf is pretty hot and so are a few of her classmates. They're all P2's are LLU.
But now that I think back, I hardly see many "hot" dentists, pharmacists and doc's. But massage therapist, especially in Vegas....that's a different story. :D

is it true that medical school makes you uglier through stress and less sleep?
:eek:

My gf is pretty hot and so are a few of her classmates. They're all P2's are LLU.
But now that I think back, I hardly see many "hot" dentists, pharmacists and doc's. But massage therapist, especially in Vegas....that's a different story. :D

I knew it. This year class girl at LLU are hot I met few of them. I'm not bad myself. I'm going to be a hot male pharmacist.

I married the most attractive man in my husband's class (Dentistry '77) and I'm really good looking - just ask him:D !

But...I gotta tell you - I just went with him to his 30th reunion. Oh my goodness - dentists do indeed age well - but...well, they're all taken & so am I:p - oh - so is he (some good looking female dentists!)...I have to keep reminding him;) .

No - we all looked good then & still do now. But, what do we know - I can tell you, my kids think we look "old":scared: .

Members don't see this ad :)
My primary doctor's pretty good looking, he attended UCLA...

Are u kidding me. My dentist is want of the finest men i've seen in my life time. I get so embarrased when he has to look at my stinking teeth:laugh: . With no hopes for this life, I can bet that if he's still as cute in his next life, we'll definitely hook up

I married the most attractive man in my husband's class (Dentistry '77) and I'm really good looking - just ask him:D !

But...I gotta tell you - I just went with him to his 30th reunion. Oh my goodness - dentists do indeed age well - but...well, they're all taken & so am I:p - oh - so is he (some good looking female dentists!)...I have to keep reminding him;) .

No - we all looked good then & still do now. But, what do we know - I can tell you, my kids think we look "old":scared: .

Pics of sdn1977 and her husband and daughter(s) or ban! jk :p

I took a Medical Terminology class and the professor was a piece of A..! Excuse the french -but that was an understatement. Very fit and healthy and never afraid to show off her thighs - mini skirt and of course, chest.

To kill us all male healthcare professionals-to-be, during a break period after a discussion on female reproduction - she left the overhead projector on with a picture of....yeah..you got it...a V.g..a - you could just about fall into!!
Okay, enough .. tech jargon - she was and is very bright and no big-head.

By the way she is in So Cal!!

I guess, there are great looking Doctors out there - female, anyway!
Sorry guys, she is married!

I don't see too many "lookers", but the Air Force pharmacist I volunteered with is pretty nice, the pediatrician at the clinic, and my optometrist. :thumbup:

It's just you. Apparently they only give you the ugly ones.

I think that it's just you. I've met some seriously hot female pharmacists. And about 10 years ago, I had a testicular torsion from a sports injury (don't ask) and had to be "manipulated". The doctor that did the manipulation was smokin' hot. Unfortunately, hot female doctors and "manipulation" tend to have embarrasing effects on the male anatomy..... :oops:

And I don't know about everyone else, but I'm one sexy man....:cool:

Heres an observation.

The girls in my class have gotten less attractive as time goes on. Must be the bags under their eyes cause they study 24/7.

Or the veins on their temples cause they snap about school related topics all the time. WE WANT ANOTHER REVIEW SESSION! ITS OUR RIGHT! RAWRRRR

I LOVE this site, you guys have been cracking me up. :D

I LOVE this site, you guys have been cracking me up. :D

Now...the key here - keep you're sense of humor during your career! You'd be surprised at how often this gets lost...:(

I love this post!
I think it depends on the location!
I have lots of girl friends who are recently graduated dentists and they're beautiful (that's actually an understatement)! Hmmm come to think of it, I've met more attractive female health professionals than male ones :) I also, have a few friends who are finishing up at USC Pharmacy and they're very pretty! As far as Med School goes, I've ran into a few hot UCLA and USC male Med Students :laugh: :laugh: Actually, my doctor is pretty hot! He's tall and has an amazing body :love:

Soo, yes, they do exist :)

I'm bringing sexy back. :D haha j/j

Whoever thinks they are hot should post their pictures, then we can all have a judging contest. :p

I love this post!
I think it depends on the location!
I have lots of girl friends who are recently graduated dentists and they're beautiful (that's actually an understatement)! Hmmm come to think of it, I've met more attractive female health professionals than male ones :) I also, have a few friends who are finishing up at USC Pharmacy and they're exteremely pretty! As far as Med School goes, I've ran into a few hot UCLA and USC male Med Students :laugh: :laugh: Actually, my doctor is pretty hot! He's pretty tall and has an amazing body :love: :love:

I am not bad myself either :rolleyes:

Soo, yes, they do exist :)

Yes, saran21 is very pretty :) and my friends at USC's pharmacy school aren't too bad either. Maybe it's LA...or maybe it's just USC students ;)

of course there are attractive doctors, dentist, etc, one doctor that lives next door to my left is in his early thirties, he is hot, and the one doctor that lives next door to my right is not hot!! haha....on the other hand, i saw many pretty attractive optometrist and dentist, plus many cute optometrist males....

Yes, saran21 is very pretty :) and my friends at USC's pharmacy school aren't too bad either. Maybe it's LA...or maybe it's just USC students ;)

Aww thanks senzabee... I was kidding about myself and saw that some people were taking it seriously so I edited my post and took it out! :) You are very pretty yourself... Ohh what can I say... we have a pretty good looking class as well!!

But, you should really see my doctor. He looks like he's from the cast of Grey's :love:

But, you should really see my doctor. He looks like he's from the cast of Grey's :love:

What?!?!!!!! :eek: I guess you'll be going back home for any medical appointments then, huh? ;)

I've seen a lot of very attractive pharmacists male and female. Also, the school that I go to has quite of few physical therapists that are hot! Male physical therapists need to be hot... lol.

Also, I see quite a few hot guys at work. I like when they wear their scrubs fitted, so that their muscles SHINE through!

Yeah... there are plenty of hot people in the medical field... but then again I like everyone. Gender nor color matters to me. :)

man...don't any of you watch nip/tuck or grey's?

Hot female pharmacist? Yes
Hot female dentists? Not yet
Hot female doctors? Where????

I don't know but my doctor in my old town was SMOKING HOT.. blonde hair, handsome rugged face, great physique.. seriously this guy could have been a model.. preferably an underwear model :oops:

But then I moved and now have another doctor and my new doctor is not cute :mad:

:laugh:

I also took an anatomy class, and some of the med school students are lab instructors and yeah.. they are really hot as well.. whats with all the hot guys going to med school :confused:

Hot female pharmacist? Yes

Trudat! I'm dating a sssssssssssssssmokin' hot (female) pharmacy student.
:eek::wow:<---me when I first saw her
:scared:<---me trying to talk to her for the first time
:love:<---and... me now

I agree with what many of you have already said. It depends on the location. I have seen my fare share of cute MD's and Rph's that being said from a california girl.

oh my gosh there are some medical residents at my hospital who are so freakin hot. i feel like a little 12 year old whenever they say hello. i've seen some way hot pharmacists too (and i'll be one in a couple years). :)

What?!?!!!!! :eek: I guess you'll be going back home for any medical appointments then, huh? ;)

I was thinking the same when I called to make an appointment for him to fill out my vaccination update form... or whatever it's called :) Then, I realized he's hot but maybe not worth the frequent flights (ok , ok... he is when he wears his scrubs). Soo, I got to thinking and decided to find another hot doctor in SF... :laugh: It wouldn't hurt having two hot doctors since I am always sick and all! :)

my optometrist is a pretty good looking older guy guy (that being said in a non-homosexual manner). clean cut, neat hair style, sharp facial features

You schould come to my hospital. There are many very young, very attrctive female docs (that being said in a non-heterosexual manner) and I can't go 20 paces without seeing a male doc who could grace the cover of a magazine. (That being said in a totally homosexual manner) But I work in a teaching hospital, so we have about a million really young residents.

BTW I think I look pretty fine.;)

I suppose I could be the first one. The first attractive pharmacist! ;)

heres one
mt1139795033.jpg

Ms. Canada is (was?) a pharmacist.

My orthodontist, a resident at UCSF, was damn hot.

Funny you should ask that question! :D But since you want to know, I'll tell you about a few of the women I interact within the healthcare field.:p First, there is Katy, a PharmD grad from KU and Pharmacy Manager at the HyVee store that I get my meds from. She is so awesome! I worship the ground she walks on - I really do and she is a very hardworking, knowlegable pharmacist who is a credit to our profession. Then there is Christy, a Physicians Asst, that I see periodically for Soma refills. I admire women that work in healthcare. We couldn't do it without them!:cool:

Mike

haha! what a weird/sad/funny thread.

The dentist I had a few years ago was really HOT, but I unfortunately had to move. He graduated from UF dental school. Then I had to go the ER about 3 years ago and had a really good looking, young doctor (too bad I can't remember most of it, I was suffering from a TIA) and then I had to take my son to the ER one night and he saw the same doctor...of course it was like 2am and I had vomit on me and no make up on...but he was still nice to look at. As for Pharmacists in my area....there are not ANY good looking male pharmacists, and I can only think of one pretty female pharmacist in our area, but her personality is quite ugly :eek:

Handsome physicians? Yes! Handsome dentists? A few.... Handsome pharmacists? Nope, I've worked for different pharmacies for 6 years and I'm still looking!

Are you kidding?! I've seen tons of attractive pharmacists, MD's, eye docs, and dentists! I've always wondered why Doctors are so attractive!? I guess I'm going to the right places, lol.:love: