Have you heard from UMD???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

np8135

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I submitted my aadsas application mid-july. I know UMD has all my application material, because they emailed me a month ago and said they will be reviewing my application...

I have a 3.8 GPA, 21 on DAT and more than 2 years exp in dental office. I also teach DAT. So I was expecting an interview from UMD, but so far haven't heard from them. :(

Has anyone heard from UMD yet? Plz reply, also tell me when you applied... THANKS :)

Members don't see this ad.

So I submitted my aadsas application mid-july. I know UMD has all my application material, because they emailed me a month ago and said they will be reviewing my application...

I have a 3.8 GPA, 21 on DAT and more than 2 years exp in dental office. I also teach DAT. So I was expecting an interview from UMD, but so far haven't heard from them. :(

Has anyone heard from UMD yet? Plz reply, also tell me when you applied... THANKS :)

I got my the supplemental application email from them yesterday, filled it out last night, got the interview email this morning, and called them to confirm the date of interview for Nov, 10 an hour ago!!!!! pretty fast, huh???? my gpa and dat was slightly higher than yours, but you have a much better predental experience than me. I submitted my application around the same time as yours and it was among the second batch sent by AADSAS. I was going crazy too, but did not loose hope. have faith, hopefully you are going to hear from them soon. Is Maryland your state school? if it is, considering your stat, you are going to hear from them for sure!!!!! let me know if you had any questions.