Have you interviewed at thest places-Please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Girlpower

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the interview at Brigham and Women's- I heard it is a group interview. How do you prepare for that.

Also does anyone have any insight on interviews at NYU, Columbia, Cornell, Duke or Emory. I know this is a lot but I would appreciate any advice. I am in Southern Cali and will answer what I can about what I have heard from schools down here. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Emory is a standard interview day. You have a big overview of the program, then they give you a tour of 2 of their hospitals, then you have 3 interviews. These are your standard 20 min interviews mostly with faculty (some interviewed with a resident). Then you eat lunch and you are done. There wasn't anything wierd or scary about the interviews. Good luck!

Hey there, I interviewed at Emory as well...like the above post, it was very chill. The morning presentation covered most of the standard questions so I just ended up asking a lot of questions about where residents live etc.etc. and research projects. They aren't kidding about wearing comfy shoes though...you tour a lot of stuff.