Have your academic update transcripts arrived at PTCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

321utms

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
PTCAS is still showing my transcripts haven't arrived. I went to get them sent two weeks ago today. Anyone else having this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

you should probably check with your school and see if they mailed it

I know my college was closed over vacation starting December 19th until January 1st and the offices of the PTCAS were closed for a bit too. I would just be patient through the holidays and follow up with your college after January 1st.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know my college was closed over vacation starting December 19th until January 1st and the offices of the PTCAS were closed for a bit too. I would just be patient through the holidays and follow up with your college after January 1st.

This.

PTCAS is still showing my transcripts haven't arrived. I went to get them sent two weeks ago today. Anyone else having this problem?

You really need to relax-- it's the holidays so things will be a bit slower. Don't get your panties up in a bunch over nothing. Instead of trolling these boards, why don't you do something productive with your time, like raise some honey bees? Your transcripts will get there when they get there, now go pop an Advil son.

Acceptances: Duke
Attending: Duke

You really need to relax-- it's the holidays so things will be a bit slower. Don't get your panties up in a bunch over nothing. Instead of trolling these boards, why don't you do something productive with your time, like raise some honey bees? Your transcripts will get there when they get there, now go pop an Advil son.

Aren't you cool.

Thanks for the replies.

Reactions: 1 user

Not sure there was a point to saying where you are going to school, seems pretty irrelevant to me. But hey congratulations, I am assuming that is what you were "trolling" for. Since you have been accepted why are you still on the boards if you are not going to help people? Maybe you should do something productive with your time, such as hmm maybe raise some honey bees?

My transcript was sent around the 18th and got to PTCAS on the 26th but with it being the holiday I am sure it's different with every school. I would just call your school when they open back up.

You have a right to worry about this, it is your future.

Reactions: 1 users

I'm sure that this troll didn't get into Duke..I'm not even sure why you're even on this message board.
Either:
1) JoshuaDannon is mad at the world instead of himself for not getting into PT school
2) JoshuaDannon has the maturity of a 12 year old and trolls these boards for self-entertainment
3) JoshuaDannon actually got into Duke and is the biggest douche ever

If in fact #3 is correct, I sincerely hope that you wise up and change your attitutude before the real world eats you up and spits you back out. I've seen previous posts from you and you sir, are a pompous ass. End rant.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm sure that this troll didn't get into Duke..I'm not even sure why you're even on this message board.
Either:
1) JoshuaDannon is mad at the world instead of himself for not getting into PT school
2) JoshuaDannon has the maturity of a 12 year old and trolls these boards for self-entertainment
3) JoshuaDannon actually got into Duke and is the biggest douche ever

If in fact #3 is correct, I sincerely hope that you wise up and change your attitutude before the real world eats you up and spits you back out. I've seen previous posts from you and you sir, are a pompous ass. End rant.
Nicceee

To get back on track, I've been trying to contact schools, but it appears most are still out of the office.
For those schools who requested transcripts to be sent directly to them, rather than using those from PTCAS, do you think they would want the updated transcripts too?
I would assume so, but you know what happens when you assume...

To get back on track, I've been trying to contact schools, but it appears most are still out of the office.
For those schools who requested transcripts to be sent directly to them, rather than using those from PTCAS, do you think they would want the updated transcripts too?
I would assume so, but you know what happens when you assume...

TBH there's not much you can do atm. wait until the break is over and call the first day spring classes begin. Heck, PTCAS might have it updated by the time you wake up that day! when is the earliest deadline to all the schools you are applying to? And if you are taking spring classes with any prereqs I'm sure they will need an updated transcript. Do yourself a favor...forget about it until school begins so you can ENJOY YOUR NEW YEARS! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
When your academic update transcripts arrive at ptcas, doesn't it take 3 weeks for them to verify, processe, and finally send it out? Mine were received at ptcas 1-2-14.

When your academic update transcripts arrive at ptcas, doesn't it take 3 weeks for them to verify, processe, and finally send it out? Mine were received at ptcas 1-2-14.
Mine were received on 12/31 and I received an email from a school on 1/3 saying they had rereceived them and would review my application again.

Mine were received on 12/31 and I received an email from a school on 1/3 saying they had rereceived them and would review my application again.
Thanks that's fairly quick to get a response. I hope I get the same!

Last edited:
I'm freaking out because my Academic Update transcripts haven't been received by PTCAS. I requested CSUN to send my transcript once Fall grades were posted before the semester actually ended. I also updated my coursework online on 12/23/13. Still, PTCAS has not received my transcripts. I guess I should call, but this is very frustrating. It seems like they processed everyone else's in a timely matter.

I've submitted my academic update (it took a long time for my transcripts to arrive and then my teacher messed up my grade so I had to send a second copy). Does the PTCAS send you an email when they've finished processing it? I don't think I'll hear from my program until they send out interview invites.

I've submitted my academic update (it took a long time for my transcripts to arrive and then my teacher messed up my grade so I had to send a second copy). Does the PTCAS send you an email when they've finished processing it? I don't think I'll hear from my program until they send out interview invites.
Go to your application and click on the transcript section. There should be a date by the academic update if they have been processed.

Once PTCAS has received the AU and they have put the date next to the transcript on your application, do we still get our GPA's reconverted and send us an email saying our new grades are ready?

Once PTCAS has received the AU and they have put the date next to the transcript on your application, do we still get our GPA's reconverted and send us an email saying our new grades are ready?

I was wondering the same thing. Mine show up as received on PTCAS but I never received an email and it doesn't appear as though my GPA has been updated. This leads me to think there is still some processing left to be done.

I was wondering the same thing. Mine show up as received on PTCAS but I never received an email and it doesn't appear as though my GPA has been updated. This leads me to think there is still some processing left to be done.
I'm pretty sure mine have been recalculated. I never got an email, just checked.

Ok, thanks! Mine was on 1/15 so maybe the grades will be updated next week.

Hey you guys,

I sent my transcript on rush on 1/6 and PTCAS dated it received 1/10, posting the actual date after the weekend on 1/13. I just received an email today (1/21) saying they received the transcripts and will recalculate my GPA in 3 weeks or less.

My AU just came through and they officially received my transcripts around 1/13

Me too, all received and processed. For those who got in somewhere, make sure you get your FAFSA done after taxes are filed.