Haven’t heard back from DO school after interviewing in February

Started by sammy16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sammy16

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I interviewed with a DO school in February and I still haven’t heard back. Everyone else who interviewed with me seems to have heard back that they either got waitlisted or rejected. Some people have even gotten off the waitlist. I keep calling but they don’t have an answer. Just feels like they should have an answer at this point. Does anyone know why they might be holding out on an answer for me. @Goro
 
Hi, I interviewed with a DO school in February and I still haven’t heard back. Everyone else who interviewed with me seems to have heard back that they either got waitlisted or rejected. Some people have even gotten off the waitlist. I keep calling but they don’t have an answer. Just feels like they should have an answer at this point. Does anyone know why they might be holding out on an answer for me. @Goro
Have you checked your spam folder?

If nothing there, contact the school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know you said that you contacted the school. However who did you contact? It may be of some use to email a few different individuals at the school (Dean of students, director of admissions, dean of the school, etc). I would try to be the least annoying, however they should be able to give you a direct answer.
 
A school did this to me last year where me and a few other students didn't hear back after a January interview but everyone else at our interview day did, we got hit with the R in May. Not saying thats what will happen but just be prepared
 
Last edited: