Hawaii Prelim/TY Swap?

Started by bbpiano1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bbpiano1

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there are a lot of derm people interviewing in Hawaii and I haven't got much of a response from my radiology buddies, so I thought I'd try here. I need do do one of the following:

Currently have Hawaii prelim on 1/6, would like to trade for 1/7.

OR

Have Hawaii TY on 1/8, would like to trade for 1/11.

-bb
 
I know there are a lot of derm people interviewing in Hawaii and I haven't got much of a response from my radiology buddies, so I thought I'd try here. I need do do one of the following:

Currently have Hawaii prelim on 1/6, would like to trade for 1/7.

OR

Have Hawaii TY on 1/8, would like to trade for 1/11.

-bb

There are no dermatology programs in Hawaii. If you know some derm people applying for PGY-1 positions in Hawaii, I would say that is not the norm and you probably won't hear much from this thread.