HCA Kingwood EM residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My guess is the "Confidential- Contains proprietary information. Not intended for external distribution." means it's not going to show up on Google. I'm not casting doubt on Ectopic's work ethic, but it seems unlikely that they got ahold HCA's Powerpoint template, ginned up a fake GME slide, printed it out, crumpled it slightly, then took a picture of it to post here.
Lol. I have other pages from there too. It’s been posted on Facebook. Along with a few other choice pages. I don’t have the time or the skill to forge this.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
B45B323D-9732-4753-989E-336421599701.jpeg

Members don't see this ad :)
There are a few more. Enjoy. Hca sucks. The docs I’m sure are fine but like drinking from a tainted stream it’s still dirty no matter how you try to clean it up.

Reactions: 1 users
The fact that the GME leadership for HCA has zero medical professionals at all, much less physicians, is telling.

Any med student who sees this thread and decides to put their head in the sand and think "it's not so bad" deserves what ever bad outcome comes their way.

Reactions: 11 users
I work at an HCA shop, and I am legit scared that they're just going to plop a residency in our lap at any point.

Reactions: 1 user