• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Head and Neck Anatomy Texts

About the Ads

north2southOMFS

Yummy.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2004
On surgery......at the hospital
    Ellis wrote a book called surgical approaches to the head and neck which is da bomb-diggity for knowing the anatomy you'll see in a surgery.

But it's out of print.

sorry.

If you just go over your old Head and neck notes that will usually suffice, I'm sure your bright and will be able to relate it to surgery. Don't worry, have fun the last part of dental school. because its all up hill from there.

toofache32

15+ Year Member
    Apr 19, 2003
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      north2southOMFS said:
      Ellis wrote a book called surgical approaches to the head and neck which is da bomb-diggity for knowing the anatomy you'll see in a surgery.

But it's out of print.
      He's working on a new edition right now that includes rhinoplasty approaches, weber-ferguson, stuff like that. I took the pictures for his open rhinoplasty in the OR, and I'm sure my name will be included in the credits (yeah, right...).

It will be at least a year before the new edition is out.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.