• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Head and neck fellowship with microvascular reconstruction

drsamandallas

Jul 21, 2020
  1. Attending Physician
It depends on what you're looking for. Most are academic, but a few (including ours) is community-based with an academic. I trained with Yadro Ducic in Fort Worth which is probably one the busiest head and neck onc/recon fellowships in the nation. My newly inaugurated fellowship in Dallas is a facial plastic and micro fellowship with additional facial trauma training. See insta @PlanoFaceDoc and @DallasFaceDoc

Masoud Saman, MD, FACS

turboE36

5+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2014
It depends on what you're looking for. Most are academic, but a few (including ours) is community-based with an academic. I trained with Yadro Ducic in Fort Worth which is probably one the busiest head and neck onc/recon fellowships in the nation. My newly inaugurated fellowship in Dallas is a facial plastic and micro fellowship with additional facial trauma training. See insta @PlanoFaceDoc and @DallasFaceDoc

Masoud Saman, MD, FACS

I'm sorry, but who is Yadro Ducic and what fellowship are you referring to? Is it AHNS accredited? or FPRS? When I think of busy head & neck fellowship programs, MDA, Jeff, Miami, Penn, Washu, and others come to mind...unless you're referring to recon only?

VisionaryTics

Señor Member
10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2009
  1. Attending Physician
I'm sorry, but who is Yadro Ducic and what fellowship are you referring to? Is it AHNS accredited? or FPRS? When I think of busy head & neck fellowship programs, MDA, Jeff, Miami, Penn, Washu, and others come to mind...unless you're referring to recon only?

He's FPRS and well known in that space as a busy recon fellowship.

To answer the OP, there's usually a few spots left over after AHNS match that are available to foreign grads. Foreign grads are not eligible for AHNS match, so the spots left over are competitive.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.