Headache fellowship, worth it ?

Started by hindidoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hindidoc

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI folks, I am interested in headache fellowship but just hesitant if its going to be useful for practice.
 
I would imagine that if you are interested in opening or joining a headache specialty clinic, it would be pretty useful.

It's hard to know if it would be useful if we don't know what you want to do with your career.
 
HI folks, I am interested in headache fellowship but just hesitant if its going to be useful for practice.

It is now. I have taken full notice that practicing recruiting headache doctor are preferring fellowship trained docs. This is the last year that the UCNS is grandfathering under the practice track pathway so after this year, you must do fellowship to at least have a certificate on your wall.