Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any feedback on contractor/panel/part time work for a Wound Healing Center, specifically a Healogics/iHeal facility?
My employer intends for this to happen, but I'm trying to go in eyes wide open. Currently private practice - really no call expectations at all right now. I give my phone number to people I operate on, elective.
I was told compensation was either hourly or billed through my clinic. I'm leaning towards hourly because I'm skeptical I want it going back through my clinic though it opens all sorts of concerns about others doing my billing.
They appear to be semi-...obsessed with HBO in the area. I have minimal interest in monitoring dives but I think that's part of the expectation.
I keep writing paragraphs about some of my specific concerns, but I'll avoid biasing anyone - just hit me with what you think.
My employer intends for this to happen, but I'm trying to go in eyes wide open. Currently private practice - really no call expectations at all right now. I give my phone number to people I operate on, elective.
I was told compensation was either hourly or billed through my clinic. I'm leaning towards hourly because I'm skeptical I want it going back through my clinic though it opens all sorts of concerns about others doing my billing.
They appear to be semi-...obsessed with HBO in the area. I have minimal interest in monitoring dives but I think that's part of the expectation.
I keep writing paragraphs about some of my specific concerns, but I'll avoid biasing anyone - just hit me with what you think.