health system rphs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
the hell city are you moving too? I'm having a hell of a time here...

Many, and I do mean many, refer to WV as one level of hell...

I am almost inspired to start ranting about living in a small town - but I am feeling unmotivated at the moment...

Members don't see this ad.

Girls and a student ruined this thread. Close thread!! :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Quiet you!!!! When we want your opinion we will pay you $15,000 to breeze in and tells us what we already know.

Geesh...this thread is now worse...we now have a retail invasion. Close the forum. Now!

Dude.. I was poking fun at consultants. I'm not a consultant like that.

breeze in and tells us what we already know.

See dood, that's the key. Every admin thinks they're smarter than everyone who work for them. So, a typical pharmacist's opinion carries very little therefore more often than not, you're not going to convince the admin of anything. Consultant is different. The admin knows that since the consultant doesn't work for him/her... the admin believes consultants are smarter people...that's why they pay the consultants. So, once in a while, the consultant will basically take what the hospital staff says and prepares a shiny report and sell it back to the admin.

That's how life works sometimes turd boy..:smuggrin:

See dood, that's the key. Every admin thinks they're smarter than everyone who work for them. So, a typical pharmacist's opinion carries very little therefore more often than not, you're not going to convince the admin of anything. Consultant is different. The admin knows that since the consultant doesn't work for him/her... the admin believes consultants are smarter people...that's why they pay the consultants. So, once in a while, the consultant will basically take what the hospital staff says and prepares a shiny report and sell it back to the admin.

That's how life works sometimes turd boy..:smuggrin:

Awesome! How do I get in on that action? That would probably work in 90% of all situations. Interview the staff and write down thier ideas. Put together a fancy report and sit back and laugh when the DOP tells you are genius.

Awesome! How do I get in on that action?

Well, easy.... I need to spread some mulch around the house.. come over and we'll spread the mulch..drink some beer, and I'll tell you what you need to do.

That would probably work in 90% of all situations. Interview the staff and write down thier ideas. Put together a fancy report and sit back and laugh when the DOP tells you are genius.

I kid you not. This is done often.

What do you mean not overtly?? There's a photo of him on the front page labeled employee who needs the most improvement...

You've been eating too much sushi laden with mercury in Japon. You better get your lil arse back to the states quickly..

:smuggrin:

What do you mean not overtly?? There's a photo of him on the front page labeled employee who needs the most improvement...

Thats good! When I think of Z, I think of the consultants on office space, "The Bob's". Hi I am Bob "Z-pack" Slydell and this is my partner Bob Porter. So tell me health system pharmacist, what is it that you do here....

Thats good! When I think of Z, I think of the consultants on office space, "The Bob's". Hi I am Bob "Z-pack" Slydell and this is my partner Bob Porter. So tell me health system pharmacist, what is it that you do here....

Awwww...you care. You actually think of me... :love:

You've been eating too much sushi laden with mercury in Japon. You better get your lil arse back to the states quickly..

:smuggrin:

Oh! Is that what this stuff I've been eating is??

dsc01660gof.jpg

dsc01657u.jpg

Ohhh, so that's where you take your favorite customers!

The tuna here is ridiculous...

When I went to Japan in March 2008, I had to make an allowance to eat seafood, since, well, it's everywhere. Plus, it's rude in their culture to not eat everything on your plate. The vegetarian options were limited at the places where we ate. That being said, the sushi was much better than anything I've ever had stateside.