Step I Health System Stats Wrong in HY Behavioral

Started by mac921
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mac921

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On page 100 of HY behavioral science it says that the number of specialists are actually decreasing. Is this true? I was just going to skim this section even though it is probably a waste of time. Now I think it is a bigger waste of time because the statements are wrong...

http://www.hschange.org/CONTENT/934/#ib8
 
i feel this fact is very low yield. I have gone through some studies that show a lower number of specialists and a potential shortage in the future, however I have read some articles suggest that primary care physicians are in serious shortage.