Africa and Middle East Healthcity--Dubai

Started by GiJoe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GiJoe

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all,

I heard dubai is building something called "healthcity" and it has an affiliation with haravard med. anyone know what this place is all about? is it suppose to be some sort of SuperHealth Center of the Middle East or somthing?
 
hey ppl!!

I am dubai and thinking of getting into medicine!!
need a little help here though...has anyone in dubai heard of University of Seychelles - American Institute of medicine??

I mean are all the programmes such as the clinical rotations in the USA credible and everything??

Can someone who is studying at the university answer plzzz..
 
really an amazing city, they r first ranked in all fields, gooooo Dubai gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 🙂