Africa and Middle East Dental internship and residency in Dubai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Beno OMFS

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there!

I am a graduate from Saudi Arabia and I was wondering does anyone know about the internship in Dubai ?!!

How much interns should pay, Where to start from and what to do ?!!

And do they have any residency programs or postgraduate schools in OMFS?!

Thank you in advance!!
 
Hello there!

I am a graduate from Saudi Arabia and I was wondering does anyone know about the internship in Dubai ?!!

How much interns should pay, Where to start from and what to do ?!!

And do they have any residency programs or postgraduate schools in OMFS?!

Thank you in advance!!


Hey, have you figured this out yet? I have similar query too.