Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I have a very nice stethoscope (Littmann Cardiology III), but I have a problem with it: when auscultating with the stethoscope, I hear what I think are the joints of my fingers in addition to whatever I am listening to. Basically, it seems that the stethoscope is transmitting the tiny noises of my PIP and DIP through the stethoscope, which is annoying b/c it can mimic adventitious sounds!
Anyone else have this problem? Is there a good solution? It is really annoying!
I have a very nice stethoscope (Littmann Cardiology III), but I have a problem with it: when auscultating with the stethoscope, I hear what I think are the joints of my fingers in addition to whatever I am listening to. Basically, it seems that the stethoscope is transmitting the tiny noises of my PIP and DIP through the stethoscope, which is annoying b/c it can mimic adventitious sounds!
Anyone else have this problem? Is there a good solution? It is really annoying!