Heard anything...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lutz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you all but I am starting to get a little nervous about the match!

Has anyone heard anything back from MCV/VCU, UNC, Duke since interviewing?

Also, which program are you ranking #1 (just for fun!)

I am still undecided!

Lutz:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Well I am ranking MCV number 1, hehe.

Good luck everyone. Glad the forums are back.

Lutz, I doubt you could go wrong with any of those programs. Try to pick the one you feel you would fit in best and the community you would like to spend the next four years. Also, if you have any special interest (ie..derm, heme, cyto, forensics etc..) which one would get you the best start.

GP,
Thanks for the response! Does your program inform applicants if they are going to rank them? and I heard that your program was trying to start a dermpath fellowship, Is this true and when would it start?

Thanks,

Lutz

I don't think we send letters out saying we are or are not going to rank someone. But, in my limited experience they will rank everyone that interviewed somewhere, unless there was some glaring reason not too.

We will have a derm path fellowship as soon as our dermatopathologist is eligible to run one. You have to be in practice for 5 years to be eligible offer one. And, he has been in practice for 3 years I believe.

We did just add a Heme fellowship for next year.